Conquer the elements with our Bison Extreme TTMC-W17 Jacket – Stay dry for 12hrs with 450D 3 layer Stratatek fabric. Boasting a 30,000+mm Waterproof rating and breathability up to 4,000g/m2/24HR. Featuring a removable fleece liner, two-way YKK zip, neoprene storm cuffs, and a hideaway hood. Seam-sealed and stitch-free segmented reflective tape, certified to TTMC-W17 (CoPTTM). Elevate your protection with the ultimate in rainwear technology!
Pickup available at 9 Walker StreetUsually ready in 2-4 days
Bison Extreme TTMC-W17 Jacket
9 Walker Street
Pickup available, usually ready in 2-4 days
9 Walker Street CAN Christchurch 8011 New Zealand
- 450D 3-layer Stratatek fabric is the toughest BISON Rainwear yet
- 450D Stratatek fabric has best tear strength, phenomenal abrasion resistance, and high flexibility
- 30,000+mm waterproof rating, to stay drier for even longer- Removable sleeveless fleece liner to better regulate temperature
- Two-way YKK zip with double storm flap
- Stitch free segmented tape eliminates stitch holes and allows airflow
- Hide-away and detachable hood with vision adjuster, designed to work with hard hats
TTMC-W17 (CoPTTM). AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 + AMDT 2:2020 Class DN. AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 Class F. Water Resistance H20:30,000+mm. Breathability: 4,000g/m2/24hr.